When I first got this role I just cried like a baby because I was like, “Wow, next Halloween, I’m gonna open the door and there’s gonna be a little kid dressed as the Falcon.” That’s the thing that always gets me. I feel like everybody deserves that. I feel like there should be a Latino superhero. Scarlett [Johansson] does great representation for all the other girls, but there should be a Wonder Woman movie. I don’t care if they make 20 bucks, if there’s a movie you’re gonna lose money on, make it Wonder Woman. You know what I mean, ’cause little girls deserve that. There’s so many of these little people out here doing awful things for money in the world of being famous. And little girls see that. They should have the opposite spectrum of that to look up to.
Dreamboat, check, awesome human being, check.
#look at your favorites#now back to mackie#sadly your favorites aren’t mackie#but if they stopped being misogynistic assholes#they could be like mackie#look back at this post#this post is now that piece of furniture you’ve always wanted#and he found it in a dumpster#he doesn’t need a horse because he flies on the sighs of angels
Love this so much.
Congrats, gorgeous. #teamdarkskin, never forget that you, too, are BEAUTIFUL.
hey guys! here’s a compilation of the creepiest facts I could find (obtained from a reddit thread)
- To deal with all the deaths during the French Revolution, the government allowed for their bodies to be skinned and for that skin to be made into various items like books. SOURCE
- The bobbit worm is a predatory worm that lives in corals. They can grow up to 10 feet long and their jaws can chew through coral and split a fish in two. SOURCE
- Your body can sometimes think that its own healthy cells are bad, and will start to attack itself. SOURCE
- A reddit user claimed that people around his country stopped eating seafood because after a tsuanmi, crabs and other sea creatures gorged themselves in corpses.
- Tourists staying at an LA hotel bathed, brushed teeth and drank water from a tank in which a young woman’s body was likely decomposing for more than two weeks (SOURCE)
- Mattresses gain weight over time as they absorb dead skin , colonies of dust mites, oil and moisture. (SOURCE)
- If you ever go climbing Mount Everest, you will come across over 200 dead bodies. (SOURCE)
- Cannibals claim that human flesh tastes similar to pork. This may be why the idiomatic culinary term for human flesh is “long pig.” (SOURCE)
If you donate your body to science:
- They can use you as a real crash test dummy
- They can cut your head off and use it in refresher courses for plastic surgeons
- They can leave you in a field and study how your body decomposes under different conditions (how would you decompose in the trunk of a car?)
- (SOURCE: from the book ”Stiff: The Curious Lives Of Human Cadavers” by Mary Roach)
- Fecal bacteria is on 72% of shopping carts (SOURCE)
- Bamboo grows really fast (1m per day) and can actually grow through a person. This was possibly used as a torture method. (SOURCE)
- Cubone is called the lonely pokemon because it constantly wears its deceased mother’s skull like a helmet. (SOURCE)
Alright, I sincerely hope you enjoyed and are spooked out. Here’s a masterpost of creepy websites if you want more creepy!
Shippers beware! This is a sweet take on David and Gillian’s relationship by Kim Manners.
THE GILLY BOARD!
Robert Patrick: Man, she [Gillian Anderson] was fun to work with.
Kim Manners: She was…Do you remember, I think this was one of your first experiences with Gilly boards.
Robert: Oh, yeah, yeah.
Kim: We’d build these little ramps and she would walk in for an over-shoulder shot; she’d come up a little ramp and you had to learn how to walk and step over it without looking like you were stepping over things, because she was so short.
DVD commentary for “Within”
"Well David and Gillian, I mean my God, that kind of chemistry, that’s once in a lifetime."
Robert Patrick, DVD Commentary for “Within”
i haven’t been to subway in 2 years cos the woman went “what bread do you want” and i went “yeah”